Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Nazi-Like Behavior by F & M Security

My fiancee and I were intrigued by the red newspaper box on public property in front of John Fry's home.

I just now watched the WGAL-TV broadcast of the Nazi-like behavior of the F&M Security on the Lancaster Post personnel and find this whole incident appalling and bereft of our constitutional rights of Freedom of the Press and Freedom of Assembly on public property.

I am writing to encourage you to fight this fight with all your will.

Quite frankly, upon seeing this news item on WGAL, I thought that it was so poorly handled that it may ultimately cost John Fry his job as F&M President - first for the cover-up involving the two basketball players and then for the bullying, attacking assault on the Lancaster Post personnel.

Fight the fight.