Friday, June 6, 2008

Blames Ron Harper, Jr; Praises John Fry

I think John Fry feared for the safety of his family. If I were in his shoes I would have done the same thing.

As a bystander of this whole thing I can't help but see how Ron has been the instigator by purposely setting up one of his newsstands right next to his house (c'mon Ron use your head). This is no way to get a story. John Fry should get a restraining order against him.

Ugh!! What an unprofessional way to get a story. Ron has absolutely no class. I hope this will only make John Fry an even stronger advocate for the continual success and safety of F&M.

Keep up the good work Mr. Fry! Because of you the city is a great place to live.

On a side note: I would love to see more cameras protecting our streets. These cameras do not infringe on our rights and privacy (I have nothing to hide). The criminals who commit these crimes are the ones ruining it for all of us.